Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sinbad is back!

In the past four years I was involved with security service projects, so I had to travel around the country to stay with various clients. The methodology of such projects was outdated, project managment was what I cared about, not security technology. That's why I am silent in the community, and also with some other interests. But now I joined another company with an in-house security position, it's time to start sailing security technology and management again!

2 comments:

  1. Well said and i like the work you are doing and i highly appreciated it. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, i'm kinda liking your job and think it must be kinda fun too. You make the world a more secure place, what a wonderful thing to do! haha. Good luck with the new position.

    ReplyDelete